Groove House DIY packaging is popping up all over. Get inspired ...
1. Independent recording artist i am jen was one of our first chipboard sleeve customers and is a true inspiration to all DIY’ers. Each handmade CD package is a true labor of love. Here’s a video of her artistry in action. Great music too!
2. L.A. record label Dangerbird Records uses our wallets with wraparound stickers to send promos of their latest releases to radio & press.
3. As an add-on to his full-length CD releases, touring musician Steve Poltz also records nightly live CDs at his performances, packages them in chipboard sleeves and makes them available for sale right after the show.
4. Songwriters can create unique packaging to send to film and TV music supervisors and music library companies. Groove House CEO Bryan Kelley recommends sending at least 1 track in a 4 panel wallet every three months. Keep your branding the same each time and your collection will really stand out on the supevisor’s shelf!
5. Many freelance photographers purchase our sleeves and wallets, then brand them with their logo for sending photos on DVD to their customers.
6. Octavo in San Francisco sells digital versions of rare books on CD-ROM, packaged in 100% chipboard packaging pre-printed with their branding. They then add wraparound stickers to label the individual title.
We also sell chipboard products to catering companies, architects, retail clothing chains, video production companies, letterpress printers – anyone wishing to distribute digital media in an original and sustainable manner.
How do YOU use our DIY products? We’d love to hear from you!